Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm Joining the Advent Conspiracy!


This weekend,  I was struck by the craziness of the season.  I made the mistake of thinking that I could run into Costco to pick up my Mom's favorite broccoli salad and some wine.  Uh....what the heck was I thinking?!  It's December.  And it's Costco.  I think Christmas makes people a little crazy.  I know, a totally novel idea!

I did, however, come home with a greater resolve to bring more of the real Christmas to my home.  Then, lo and behold, I stumble upon the Advent Conspiracy!  Oh yes!  Just what I'm after.  I am joining the Advent Conspiracy and would encourage others to bring more presence to their Christmas celebrations and fewer presents.   Check out the site and see if it inspires you to make a change or two. 

Merry Christmas!!  I'm officially back in the spirit of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a discussion!