Monday, October 18, 2010

I Love/Hate This Blogging Thing

I do have a love/hate relationship with this blog.

I do so love that I can write things down.

I do so hate that I should do so on a regular basis.

I do so love that I have a place to go when my world slows down enough for me to write.

I do so hate the angst and anxiety I feel about saying too much, about revealing too much, about being honest and transparent.

But...now that I've ignored it for a month or so, I have a new found desire to write. it. down.

I have an excuse for my absence.  I do.

C O N S T R U C T I O N


This is my backyard.  This is just the very beginning.

It is supposed to rain this week.

Of course it is.  This will no doubt be the wettest winter in the recorded history of SoCal.  That's the twisted way my self-centered mind thinks at times.  The SoCal drought will officially be over because I am trying to construct a little something in my backyard.

Yep.  Healthy thinking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a discussion!